Monday, January 21, 2008

SADNESS !!!

Been lazy to blog recently ... sigh ... maybe because nothing exciting happened.

Well, today was the farewell of a very nice guest of mine. A Japanese guest, they had been staying in Singapore for almost 20 years and now they are moving to Thailand. How envy am I !!!! He is very loaded ... I mean VERY loaded lor ... but surprisingly, he and his family is extremely humble. Very down to earth and friendly. Maybe my next trip to Thailand, I will pay them a visit.

Talking about Thailand trip, another big big sigh .... travel kaki will be going on a short trip end of this month but the bestest thing is, I am NOT able to go!!! T.T Leave not approved!!! DIEW*^$#$^*&$% ~~~~~Sadnessssssssss~~~~~ Anyway, will plan for the next trip.

Now, I was kinda addicted to Korean movie. I mean this typical Korean drama, "Coffee Prince". I don't actually like Korean movie because they are draggy, most of the time is like, I-like-you-and-you-like-my-best-friend kinda story line, ends up everyone crying, BIG TIME DRAMA! But, this Coffee Prince has a story line which is quite catchy. And to top that up, everyone surrounding me is watching it. So I felt quite alienated when they talk about the drama. After the first episode, OMFG, I was already addicted to it. Jesus Christ.

2 comments:

ah fun said...

oh yeah... ed, ur laziness got the better of u huh??! its been more than a month since u last blogged la! u didnt even mention abt ur trip abroad! was bored for the longest time checking ur blog with no updates... *tsk tsk* shame on u and ur laziness! :P

Edz GorGor said...

pai seh pai seh !!! hehehe ...
will tell you more bout my next trip