Friday, March 14, 2008

Carlsberg is so NOT for me ....

I was as usual, doing the same old thing day after day! It is really time for me to move on. Am actually counting down to the changes in my career. Part of me is excited and yet the thinking of going o a new place really scare the shit out of me!!! Anyway, decision had been made, just F**K IT!

Happens to browse to a website that my this nonsense blog was linked to. I was quite surprised to see that she actually linked my site to hers! And the best thing is, she describes me as someone who uses Singlish and crappy languages in my blog, hmmmm ... should I feel complimented on that? I think I should cos .... this is ME !!! Still think quite funny when she said that am her number 4 (hey, if YOU are reading this, reconsider your choice cos am definitely better than the number 1, 2 or 3). Wahahahaha ..........

Went out for drinks with some friends from FO. Had a wonderful time. Didn't know that I actually can't take beer anymore cos am feeling a bit high after the session. There are 4 of us and we shared 4 jugs of Carlsberg (am not a fan of Carlsberg though). We talked about a lot of things, we even wanted to go to get some tattoos done soon. Was really looking forward for it cos I wanted a tattoo for so long already. And I think it's time to get it done! ................... >_^

2 comments:

Coco said...

I'm wondering if there's someone else out there who has you as their #4 out there... coz as far I remember I never said your blog uses crappy language... LOL!

Edz GorGor said...

should i tell JOSH about it??? wahahahaahh