Thursday, April 24, 2008

Songkran

Am back from my trip, ahhhhh ... Songkran, heard a lot bout it and finally got the chance to experienced it. It's fun and I was extremely impressed by their culture. Their celebration really means CELEBRATION!!! I thought splashing water and dancing on the street is only meant for youngster but I was wrong, even uncles and aunties do that. They really let down their hair and went for it. It was so happening and to some extend it became quite irritating. I don't mind getting wet and all dirty in the day but when night comes, when we dress nice nice for playground, next thing .... SPLASH ~~~~ all wet!!! I know splashing of water is meant to be blessed but when you're all dressed up ... sigh ... Anyway, I did enjoyed it (but this trip seems a bit short, time really flies!!)

Went to karaoke this trip at JukeBox in Pattaya. Had a lot of fun there. Hmmm ... the following MTV does bring a lot of laughter that night. And it is a very good song .....

I think the next trip, we should plan for karaoke again. *_* Hopefully next trip will come sooner than I expect.



The following is a 3 part MTV which is extremely nice. The song is sooooooo good and the video is excellent. Enjoy ............

Part 1 ~ Khon Mai Gap Reur - Baowie


Part 2 ~ Piang Song Rao - Bew Kalayanee


Part 3 ~ Korb Koon Tee Ruk Gun - Luangkai

0 comments: