Sunday, September 23, 2007

IKEA

Went to Ikea alone today, alone means no one accompany me lor .... sigh ... T.T

Need to buy something for the outlet, as well as to browse some of the things that i would like to buy after pindah rumah ... thinking about it freaks me out! First need to pay a lump sum of money and have to bear in mind that my much awaited vacation is just round the corner. I NEED $$$$$. Anyway, stupidly walk around Ikea and found this table lamp, quite cute and cost only $5.90. Without hesitation, the item went straight into my shopping bag. Yea ... finally dont need to type in the dark liaozzz. Also bought a pair of shoe tree and a piece of chair cushion. Spent almost 3 hours there, see beh tired and sianzzz, wanted to have their ever popular swedish meatballs, but decided to head home instead to play my new PC game, Wedding Dash. This game was soooooo addictive, my gawd, i tell you ... once you start ... you just dont feel like stopping. Like a classic malay saying, "Belum try belum tau, suday try pasti mau"!!! HAHAHA

Ok, enuff of bulls**t, need to play game liaoz ... BUB BAIZZZ

4 comments:

ah fun said...

im quite afraid to go Ikea already cuz everytime i go i'd always end up with loads of stuff to carry back and half the time im buying redundant stuff that i dun need which looks seemingly cheap but when u settle the bill it comes up to like hundreds of dollars. *shudders*

Unknown said...

I like going to IKEA.

Edz GorGor said...

hahaa ... very true lor ah fun ... anyway, tank kiu bery bery much for the ju zai ... bery nice hor

helmi: we should find one day and go shopping there lor.
p/s: u did look great in that pink tie of yours

ah fun said...

wong zi, think nothing of it. its nothing compared to how u treat me like royalty when i go to oscar's for ent. but in future pls tell me EARLIER if im wearing my name tag while doing ent lor, damn sia suay. *faints*

helmi, y u nv wear that tie to show me?! tsk tsk i shall buy u more pink ties for xmas... hahahaha