Friday, September 7, 2007

Targeted by Cupid

Had 2 wonderful day with the indonesian trainee, thanks to all of you as i really had fun this 2 days! We went to watch movie (geeez, havent been into the cinema for almost 3-4 months oleadi). Yesterday we watch "Evan Almighty", not a very good show though but have some laughs. Today we watch "1408", story line suckx, ending suckx but at least there is a few scene that really people in the cinema screamed! We had to wonder around marina square for almost 2 1/2 hours before the show start.


Yesterday after Evan Almighty, we went to Glutton's Bay for supper. Still loved the Char Kway Teow, they still maintain their quality and for $4 per portion, it is defintely worth it! I wish that they can put more "hum" inside as i really prefer my char kway teow to be hum-full rather than hum-less. LOL.


As of today .... I felt that I had been tergeted by cupid!!! Hopefully something will happen sooner or later. I will keep my finger crossed.

3 comments:

FrankieThai said...

Cupid??? Hmmmmmm......who could that be??? Is it ......??? LOL

LeiyA said...

1408 sucks....got me all confused! cheetoot!
btw, tell cupid to shoot his arrow at me leh...:P

Edz GorGor said...

a kinf advise to all of you out there ... do not watch 1408 despite some good review on it.

frankie : i think by now you should know who that is :p

leiya : i was also blur blur kena con to watch that movie