Monday, June 30, 2008

My new gadget ~~~~

Yesterday night was the Oscarians BBQ gathering at ah boy's apartment. It was fun catching up with all of them. Reached there about 9pm and straight away dip in for the food already (note: I was super hungry at that point of time). Only 1 word can describe my action ~BUAYPAISEH~ Lots of alcoholic drinks, but managed to control myself to touch none of it. Tried 1 glass of the Absolut Mango, taste like vodka with a whole lots of super ripe mangoes ... a bit funny ... can't accept it at the moment ... yet!

Most of the 'siaozzzz' were there: fenny & dog (aldo), veron & hubby benjamin, ah boy, mery, elbert & gf and ivan, matthew and ly were the late comers. Aldo was really a crap, he was hyperactive throughout the night, running up and down and was soooooooo noisy! Apart from that, he was quite cute though cos he looks like Milo from Jim Carrey's movie "The Mask". We were watching movies, chit-chatting until about 630am before we head home.

Today, while jalan-jalan with Carol at TB Plaza, decided to get myself a new phone which I aimed for quite some time already. I had scrapped the idea of getting iPhone cos end of the day, it's not worth it, I already had iPod touch and was very happy about it. I got myself a LG Viewty KU990 and after being influenced, Carol got herself a LG KF600. Surprisingly, we were told that due to upgrade of plan, we both got 6 months free subscription! Really 'ho sheh' lah! Still need to study the function of the new phone. It will surely take some time before I can familiarise with it. With the new phone, I think I have to postpone the tattoo thingy. Sigh ....

My stuffs

Till then ... bye all ^_^

3 comments:

Jayzrophenia said...

so many phones!!!!!!!!

Edz GorGor said...

paiseh paiseh .... hahaha ... still got 3 at home in malaysia, my mum is using one of it

Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the well-priced Remote Desktop software for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central inventory management
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!