Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Mobile phone

This post was inspired by Jo, my cousin when she mentioned that I had a lot of phones. Jo, actually I don't have much phone compare to those phone freaks out there. To give you a clearer picture, I had compiled the mobiles which I had used and still using from 1998 till now. Note: 1998 was the year that I bought my first mobile phone. I usually don't like to trade in the mobile that I had cos each and every one of it kinda like got 'gum ching' with me liao. LOL. Each and every phone has some history with me that I would love to treasure. Too bad, I had sold off my first 2 cos that time no $$$$$.

4 comments:

Jayzrophenia said...

hahaha... The-EDZ-Once-Own-Phone-Evolution. COOOL!!

But that is like so damn many phones u once own lor!

hehehe...

Edz GorGor said...

where got ... its 10 years already leh !!!!

Coco said...

hahah... cute! actually, it means you change phone roughly once a year, ya know... which is quite a lot :P

Edz GorGor said...

not really lah aiko ... put it this way, i like to collect it, but currently i love my LG very much!!! no complains bout it