Friday, July 11, 2008

The girl who Work, Play and Chiong HARD!!! (updated 12/7)

It's time for another farewell story. I known her for not long, about 3 months plus but we kinda bond very fast. She is the sweet lady with a big heart, non other than Cindy. Coincidently, her cousin was my brother's classmate. What a small world! We had our fair share of ups and downs at workplace and to be very frank, she is a really tough girl. Work hard, play hard and chiong even harder!!! Will definitely miss her a lot. Hopefully, will get the chance to visit her one of these days in Australia.

People in the picture from L->R : Xtine, ME, Rix, KVG, Tina, Peck Har, Shirley, Shan, Hody ..... In front of course will be the Star ... CINDY

After the dinner, taken outside restaurant. (blurry though)
Me and Cindy pic 1

Me and Cindy pic 2

Here is the video taken during the dinner.



Finally, I got my tattoo done. This is taken after 3 days of the tattoo session. Painful yet the result turns out good. It's now in the healing process and tends to hurt a bit. I wonder when I will get my next tattoo done. I think the next one should be at my arm or perhaps shoulder. Till then ... chiao :p


a clearer pic of the tattoo

4 comments:

Edz GorGor said...

dunno who you are but thankz

ah fun said...

wong zi! nice tat!! it comes with the white outline ah? nice wor...

Jayzrophenia said...

oooou hd done it! gung hei gung hei! hehehe...

Looks gud!

dun worry shhhhs...i wun tell ur mummy. well..they nags! hehe

Edz GorGor said...

ah fun ar .... where got white outline one .... that one photoshop one so that wont look so ugly, cos skin still peeling off and quite reddish

ann ... thankyou hor ... but scary leh when go home during CNY, must wear shirt every now and then!!!