Saturday, October 13, 2007

Expect the Unexpected

Day off : Really had a good sleep! Woke up at about 3:30pm, felt soooooooo refreshed! Whole body is finally recharged. But ... alas ... i guessed today will be another of my typical lonely day. All my kakis will be working and Carol is somewhere out there attending a wedding exibition. Sigh ... will defintely be 'hoe lan sianzzzzz'

Last night, we were out for a great supper at, where else but Spize. Got a few newcomers who joined us this session. Let me recall, the attendees were (in order of seating) : Ivan, JiEun, Angeline, Lyly, Cindy, Han and myself. We tried their special prata by the name of "Roti Banana & Vanilla Ice-Cream" which cost a mere $6.00. Dont be surprise when 'it' finally arrive at your table. Portioning was huge! We shared among the 5 of us. Its a huge prata generously filled with vanilla ice-cream (at least 2-3 big scoops) and sliced bananas. Topped up with whipped cream chocolate sauce. OMG ... it was so sinful. Caution : this is NOT recommended for those who are on diet and defintely not for those are NOT adventurous with food. After the makan and chit-chat session, we all head for home. Just when I sat in front of my PC, my phone rang. And it was Lyly on the other end. She told me that her owner had locked the door and got no place to stay overnight, so she came over to my place and stay for a night.

Ok, back to today .... after i woke up ... quickly check whether got any generous people from Meganova.com posted the latest episode of ANTM. Thank God ... there is !!! Had been waiting for this for like 9 days liaoz. While it was downloading, head out for makan at my usual makan place. Had a lonely Roasted Pork and BBQ Duck rice. Then head to Great World City's Cold Storage for some groceries. After satisfying my window shopping session, I decided to balik rumah to watch the latest episode of ANTM. Again, just when I comfortably sat down, the phone rang again. To my unimaginable surprise, it was a call from a 'friend'. Asked me whether want to have dinner together or not. OF COURSE!!!! We had a nice dinner at GWC. Chit-chat while killing time cos this friend will head off to work later.

Now am finally back home again, sat cosily in front of my PC and, "Tyra .... here I come!!!"

4 comments:

FrankieThai said...

so who is this "friend"??? hmmmmmmmmmmm..............

Edz GorGor said...

hmmmmmm .... i think you should know who :p

Anonymous said...

i think i noe....

em

Edz GorGor said...

WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!