Thursday, October 4, 2007

Hair Cut

Finally got a hair cut today, but when i went up to the counter to pay, they charged me $64 bucks. Got a shock! When i look closely at the bill, sigh, he (the hair stylist) charged me for the hair tonic. I thought that he put that on for free, DIEW!!! ... after all, had known him and been patronizing his salon for almost 6 years. So nevermind lah, just take note that next time dont let him do it again.

Met up Ang Moh at funan to buy some stuffs. After that, had dinner at Pastamania. Didn't feel quite full, so ordered McD delivery when i reached home. Had a McSpicy value meal, still taste as good as ever.

p/s: Received my AussieBum today .... yooohooo ...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

My haircuts always the same. Uncle, back high slope, side number 1 scrape, sideburn off and top part trim (yah, I know theres not much hair at the top too). $64 can get me 8 haircuts.

Edz GorGor said...

haha ... should bring u there next time ... see what magic can the hair stylist do to u ... sekali become singapore's next top male model ...

ah fun said...

haha eD.. chummy and i were laughin aloud in the office when we read ur entry tog... instantaneously when we saw the DIEW!!! we started laughing... lol. its so u! and omg $64 for hair tonic is insanity and to think chummy and i didnt even realise u had ur hair cut when u came by to visit us today. oops!

and my chummy was enlightened by u.. she thought macky's didnt have McSpicy anymore??! *faints*

Edz GorGor said...

yea ... very good lor ... read blog during work hour ... later kena caught, confirm plus 30 day money back guarantee sure kena DIEW DIEW DIEW one !!!!!!

errrr ... come lets go McD 1 fine day and makan and smoke until our lungs cant take it animore ... wahahaahah

ah fun said...

haha.. we read in the office in my lil corner, very concealed one la. :P dun understand the 30 day money back guarantee though?

edz.. i've been workin tog with my chummy for abt 4mths and have eaten countless meals tog but when it comes to fast food we've had less than 5 meals there? i dont think my chummy is a fan of fast food. heh u can try to psycho her tho. =)