Saturday, October 20, 2007

I am so weak

I am weaker by the day. I just dont know how long can i sustain. This is worse than having a super high fever. Is it that, the more you put your feelings towards someone, the easier you get hurted? Am i someone who always falls for the wrong person? Why is it always me that is proned to all this torture? How can i end all this craps? Is it better for me to just keep quiet in order to minimize all the miscommunication between us? I know something terrible had happened between us because when i offered suggestions, it turns out to be sarcasm to you. Did i subconciously offended you? I just dont know what i need to do. Can U enlighten me? I had tried my best to let go but it is so gawd damn difficult. Certain harsh things that you said really hurts. I mean ... it REALLY hurts and its beyond words to describe it. How can i make myself less vulnerable? Wearing a stupid mask doesnt help at all, i was so weak inside and yet i tried to be cheerful.

I do cherish the moments when we both dont know each other too well. At least, we dont have a barrier between us. I am especially delighted when you remember things about me that i might even had forgotten. Those were the days. Those were the good old days. But i do hope that one day, we can revert back to those good old days. I really hope that that day will come sooner.

p/s - I know that you might be reading this. Hope that you wont misunderstand the purpose of this post. I just wanna let it out but i dont have the courage to confess all this to you, face to face.


4 comments:

ah fun said...

*sigh* another emo elmo amongst us. *hugs* wong zi.. be consoled. u're not the only one who has to go through all this kinda shit. cheer up yea?

Edz GorGor said...

thankz ... but i will try my best

FrankieThai said...

like i always say...time will be the cure and by the time u knw it, u r stronger and meaner!!! cheer up!!! maybe u should start counting down (to you knw what) and maybe it will keep u occupy for a while to think of anything else. *wink*

Edz GorGor said...

thanks ... how i wish i would be that easy