Saturday, October 13, 2007

The Way I Grow, The Way I Glow

Happened to browse on friendster and found 1 of my friend's work. He is actually a student of art (i guessed) and his work was mesmerizing, I didn't know that he was soooo talented. I particularly liked one of his pic in which he shot a plant and quoted "The Way I Grow, The Way I Glow". I mean, it reflects most of us or at least it reflected to what I am today. I grabbed the picture and edited it a bit (hope you dont mind) to emphasize on the wordings, of course the credit goes all to you. I cant predict the future but i got this gut feeling that one fine day, he will turn out to be a famous photographer. Way to go buddy. Keep up the good work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.....
so happy that i got a so call"fanzzz"to appreciate my photo so much....
i'm a student of art and design la...art is not commercial...
but i definitely commercial "$$$$$$$$$"
wakaka...
really feel very happy to see ur blog...haha
thanks a lot...
i will do my best therefore u wont disapointed....

Edz GorGor said...

is that you ah kit?