Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Counting Down

2 more days to go and am off for my holiday ... Am really looking forward to this. But soon, am going to lose one of my best buddy at work. But again, its a good thing cos it will be a great leap ahead for his career. As for me, I am still waiting for the time to come for that 'leap'. Not anytime soon but it will be faster than what I thought, I guessed.

Heard that my cousin was posted to Singapore for a month, haiz, how come never call me one? Maybe he's too busy settling down first. Anyway, all the best to him and his career.

Watched Ratatouille last night ... I know.... I might be a bit out dated but hey .... better late than nothing right? Well ... it was a good show, and it makes me think that somehow if one really believes in himself, no matter how ridiculous, if he didn't give up, one fine day, he will surely succeed. What a happy ending. Hopefully miracle will happen!!!! Hahahaha

Called my mum today to find out how's her condition. Was really relieved to know that her arm is getting better. Promised to go back hometown during CNY, but again CNY is not what I really look forward to. Its the time where all the aunties and uncles starts asking silly questions. Sigh -_-, but looking at the bright side, its time to meet my mum and close relatives and of course my grandma. Best thing is, am still eligible for Ang Pows ... wahahahahahahahaha

0 comments: