Thursday, November 22, 2007

Learn some Cantonese here ----->

Been a busy day today! Unexpectedly! After reading a friend's blog, I smelled de javu! If I were to be given a M-16, confirmed plus 30 days money back guarranty, I will kill all of you! YES ... I mean those who were highly paid and yet produce s**t. Cummon ... they should come up with solutions, not asking for solutions .... right? Feel like telling them, "why don't you just quit!", but the fact is ... I can't. To top that up, I am in a 'charity' organisation, which means, I can't "FIRE" them but have to show concern to them ... bluek --- *pui pui pui* Enough is enough, the next time they step on my lovely tail again, I will not only DIEW them, but to DIEW them 'gau gau'. Really like Karam Singh's cousin .... DIEW NIA SING !!!! Let them have a piece of what I had been through.

Almost towards the end of my shift, got a call from all the big shots, stating that they wanted to have supper here. I was like, HUM GAR LING lor .... they got no where else to go issit? Confirm it will make my night miserable. And really lor .... they want this and that ... and this and that ... DIEW !!!! Those POOK KAI is really over lor .... can ask the chef to sit down with them and teach the chef how to cook ... their way. So ridiculous! And the bestest thing is, we all just need to smile and acknowledged it. Either way, we are doomed! If we follow their instructions, when finally the product comes out their way and taste good, all the credits goes to them (just because they taught us), but if the product turns out sucks, OMFG, it will not be their fault, IT will be our god damn fault for not understanding what they really need. Sigh.

Anyway, it will be a SOSDAD (same old shit, day after day) thingy. Neverending! Looking forward to leave this S**THOLE, once and for all.

p/s: Am actually OK, just feel like releasing some stress.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't worry, my side also the same.

Edz GorGor said...

hahahahah ... welcome to the s**thole !!!

Unknown said...

U take M16 while I take AK47

Edz GorGor said...

Great !!! Lets kill them !!!

ah fun said...

the same also over at my side. nevertheless that was a very inspiring Cantonese lesson. =) eh ed u take M16, helmi take AK47.. i want BAZOOKA! can can??

Edz GorGor said...

waaaaaa @_@ !!! jus nice to kill that fat ass right ... hahhah

ah fun said...

think a bazooka can kill more than 1 person right? i'll gather all those on my hit list and put them altogether and juz kill them all with 1 shot of the bazooka! muahahahahahaha *eviL Laughter*

Edz GorGor said...

yea ... 1 shot enough !!! "mou ngan see gon jeang mang" ... hahaha, if you understand that