Friday, November 16, 2007

I Need $$$$$ ^^

Am back to work already ... really missed the wonderful dayz and partying at Pattaya. Over spent on this trip ... gosh ... am back to reality, I am still in the midst of searching for a new house to move in. Craps ... everywhere seems so expensive now. Really can't afford it. Well, f**k it, let the agent do the head cracking :p

On another issue, am still thinking of what 'travel kaki' told me. He asked me to join him for another trip in January. It should be really fun cos a few of his kakis will be there as well. In my heart was like, what the heck, just go lah !!! Just have fun cos I definitely need it !!! But financially, it restricted me. But still, I told my superior today that I would like to take leave on January. So, in the mean time, let me work it out.

Really been a wonderful trip this time round apart from the bed that I sleep on got bedbugs!!! I really felt like not enough this time round. Still got much that haven't been done there. At least, on the night before we left, we still manage to grab the wonderful roadside kebab that was undeniably good. But we still missed to slot in time for the foot reflexology session.

Really looking forward to my next trip, hopefully it's anytime soon. ^^

2 comments:

FrankieThai said...

Aiyo, just go lah!*evil grin*
But I must say, it was really an enjoyable trip, just that we really really overspent hor.
Must have better planning next trip/s; maybe 2 days party, 1 day rest...so I would get HIGH FEVER when we come back next time!!!
Thanks again for the great company!!!
p/s : I'm booking my next 2 trips end of this month!
(just in case u forget the dates, it's 1st jan to 5th jan and 17th apr to 22nd apr)
Hope to hear GOOD news from u!!! *evil grin again* hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Edz GorGor said...

no no no ... cannot cut down on partying !!!! thats a big NO NO !!!

fyi : my leave approved liaozz ... hehehe, 2nd till 6th jan .. are you going to extend your stay? *evil grin*